Purchase of the DISC Certified Behavioral Consultant (CBC) training package includes:
- Level 1 DISC Training Course – Introduction to Behavioral Analysis
- Level 2 DISC Training Course – Advanced Behavioral Analysis, with TEAMS, Values, and Behavioral Attitudes
Successful completion of these courses results in*:
- A certificate of accreditation that enables you to market your services as a Certified Behavioral Consultant**
- Eligibility of 3 CEUs, approved by The International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET)
- Dedicated online portal and account manager with startup five 3D reports for free
- 20% life-long discount on all online and print products of PeopleKeys
- Access to exclusive training webinars for PeopleKeys’ Certified Behavioral Consultants
*Note 1: To receive certification & accreditation, both course exams need to be passed with a 80% score or better.
**Note 2: This course does not grant any certification or qualification in psychological counseling. The course is distributed with the understanding that the publisher is not engaged in rendering professional psychological services. If expert assistance is required, the advice of a licensed professional should be sought. After purchase, please allow for 1 business day to be registered in the courses.
After purchase, please allow for 1 business day to be registered in the courses. You’ll be emailed your login information separately.