We believe in the power of confession and agreeing with what God has spoken and promised us in His Word. Here you will find prophetic decrees for each month to speak and declare blessings over your life, your family, your workplace, and your world.
Ephesians 4:29, “Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers.” NKJV
- I speak God’s breath of Life in and through me, reviving those things that have been dead and dormant.
- I release desire and passion for doing His will and purpose that will excite me once again.
- I bless my Spirit with renewed truth and freedom in God. Strengthen me with power, boldness and confidence.
- I release an open heaven over me declaring great potential and a heart to do what is right. Decree: I release blessings that empower me to succeed.
- May I be fruitful, multiply, increase, satisfy and fulfill Kingdom Purposes.
- I am blessed with forward thinking. Defeat is not an option as I am positioned in the perfect will of God.
- I am blessed with God’s best.
James 3:10, “This is scary: You can tame a tiger, but you can’t tame a tongue—it’s never been done. The tongue runs wild, a wanton killer. With our tongues we bless God our Father; with the same tongues we curse the very men and women he made in his image. Curses and blessings out of the same mouth!” (The Message)
- I bless my life. I declare strength, stability, and a rich heritage as a child of God.
- I release favor upon the works of my hands. Preparing myself to receive all that God has promised me.
- I speak confidence allowing purity, righteousness and justice to arise in all I do and say.
- I am blessed with exuberant joy, excitement and passion for advancing the Kingdom of God.
- I am blessed and claim Life is GOOD. I am no longer a slave to a cursed life.
- I am blessed because God is on my side!
- I am full of purpose, passion and have a unique destiny designed by God.
“Words kill, words give life; they’re either poison or fruit—you choose.” Proverbs 18:21 (The Message)
- I bless my spirit and my body. I break off infirmity and speak the blessings of the Lord, decreeing health, fullness and favor.
- I bless my soul as I think on things that are lovely, pure and of good report. I break agreement with the emotional bondage of fear and worry. I speak hope and freedom to my soul.
- I bless my eyes, for I see with Kingdom vision. My future is bright so I will seize every opportunity God presents before me.
- I bless my mouth, as my words are pleasing to God. I claim His promises and goodness over my life.
- I bless my hands, for they are favored of the Lord and all that I set my hands to shall prosper.
- I bless my feet, for they shall walk uprightly and crush the enemy’s head.
- I am blessed, healthy, whole, and will live long. I am stable, incorruptible, fruitful, full of peace, patience and love.
Jeremiah 29:11, “‘For I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.’” (NIV)
- I am blessed as a child of God. I allow God’s love to overtake and consume my every thought.
- I look ahead with hope. My future is bright and I will seize every moment God presents before me.
- I am confident and not ashamed. I allow purity, righteousness and justice to arise in all I say and do.
- I release a fresh vision to dream again, bringing unlimited joy and peace to my life.
- I look forward with victory. My portion is filled with grace.
- I trust in the Lord so I will not be anxious, afraid or deceived. I release a future filled with goodness and prosperity. LIFE IS GOOD!
Matthew 5:8-9, “You’re blessed when you get your inside world—your mind and heart—put right. Then you can see God in the outside world. You’re blessed when you can show people how to cooperate instead of compete or fight. That’s when you discover who you really are, and your place in God’s family.” (The Message)
- As I bless others, I agree with God’s intentions and release His plans for their lives.
- I will bless others as I express my love practically with my heart open and transparent.
- I will not be shaken and will stand firm in unity and allow truth to prevail in my relationships.
- I speak to my soul: I will not fear or worry for I will take captive the emotional bondage of these spirits.
- I am blessed with discernment as I walk uprightly. I release the spirit of empowerment to succeed in all I set my hand to.
- I rejoice in doing good. As I apply the truth to every situation, peace will be my comfort.
- I release hope, freedom and truth to prevail in my soul. I remain solid and strong, thinking on things that are lovely, pure and of good report.
John 6:63, “The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you—they are full of the Spirit and life.” (NIV)
- I am equipped with power and might and shall arise as a kingdom warrior.
- I decree bravery and courage to motivate the world changer inside of me.
- I am full of mercy and grace and I overflow with love.
- The peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard my heart and my mind in Christ Jesus.
- I pray with confidence and assurance that I hear my Father God’s voice clearly and obey without hesitation.
- I am an ambassador of hope. I take refuge in the assurance of the one who gives hope.
James 3:9-10a, “With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse human beings, who have been made in God’s likeness. Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing…” (NIV)
- My lips are anointed with grace. I will bless others with my words.
- My tongue will proclaim words of encouragement and hope.
- I align myself with God and speak His truth and His intentions over my life.
- I will arise and become a person of integrity, humility and love.
- I will keep my promises and take personal responsibility for what God has entrusted me to accomplish.
- I am blessed as I arise in God’s power and authority to become a re-shaper of my world.
- I am faithful, loyal and an honest hard worker. I will never quit!
Mathew 5:5, “You’re blessed when you’re content with just who you are—no more, no less. That’s the moment you find yourselves proud owners of everything that can’t be bought.” (The Message)
- I am FREE! I am abundantly free by the Blood of Jesus Christ.
- I decree that I see with eyes that are focused and clear to see exactly
- what God is calling me to do.
- I decree that I have endless energy, boundless strength and divine empowerment.
- As my trust is in the Lord, I am now free to speak truth and boldly declare His goodness.
- I decree I shall remain solid in the teaching of Christ. I shall not be shaken and will stand firm.
- I speak Hope, freedom, and truth over my soul.
- I am filled with God’s favor and I bless others.
Genesis 1:27, “God created human beings; he created them godlike, reflecting God’s nature. He created them male and female. God blessed them.” (The Message)
- I bless my mouth as my words are pleasing to God. I claim His promises and goodness over my life.
- My tongue will proclaim words of encouragement and hope.
- I will arise and be bold, unafraid and filled with courage.
- I excel in strength and am clothed in honor.
- I will rise in spite of pain, opposition, and fear. I am victorious!
- My life is full of potential and I will fulfill my ordained destiny.
- I am blessed as I keep justice and do what is right.
Psalm 51:12, “Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.”
- I will stand and uphold righteous values.
- I speak compassion, mercy, and tenderheartedness towards others.
- I will conduct myself according to the character of Jesus.
- I will arise with respect and honor for others. I will be inspired to love and serve as Jesus did.
- I am filled, healed, and empowered by the Holy Spirit.
- I will make truth & love the motives behind all that I do.
- I rest in you alone, Lord, in my body, mind, heart & soul.
- My heart is strengthened as I have faith in you.
- I trust in the generous mercies of my God.
Psalm 19:14, “May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.”
- I will renew my strength as I wait on the Lord. I will run and not be weary. I will walk and not faint.
- My trust is in my God. He is my refuge and my fortress. He will deliver me and no evil will come near me.
- My God has great plans for me. He has peaceful thoughts towards me. He will prosper me. He listens to me and gives me a future filled with hope.
- Let my words and my heart be consistent with Your word and Your way. Let them be acceptable in Your sight.
- My God is good, His mercies are everlasting and His truth endures forever.
- As my praises give thanks to the Lord, I will triumph in the works of my hands.
- I prophesy the will of God over my life. I stand declaring that I have the victory over my enemies.
Philippians 4:8, “Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things.” (NKJV)
- I am vibrant with life. I am strong, competent and loyal.
- I illuminate gracefulness, valor, and strength.
- I am solid, immoveable, and unchangeable in my faith.
- I am fully connected, confident, and grateful for my God.
- I recognize the mercies of God upon my life and I celebrate with a new level of hope.
- I will live a supernatural life with the power of the Holy Spirit as I’m obedient to the Word of God.
- My appointed time is now. I will embrace my destiny with vigor and great excitement.
Daily Decrees for a Month
Day 01: Shine your face on me that your nature may be known to the nations. Bring clarity to my conversations, peace in the process of the day and a joy at the outcome. May you, Jesus, be the name I declare all day long!
Day 02: Let my life speak a pure reflection of you my King. Shine your light upon me and bless me as a new day begins. Open my heart to respond to your Glory and fill my day with your power and peace!
Day 03: I receive your rain as a cleansing and a refreshing start to my day. May your love overpower any division, may your peace overpower any turmoil, may your joy overpower any devastation. Allow me to see your goodness all around me this very day!
Day 04: As I lay my life down for your Kingdom, I thank you for the authority and confidence to enter the courts of heaven. Because of Jesus, I can come boldly into the throneroom of grace to obtain mercy and find grace in my time of need.
Day 05: Lord, I submit my thoughts and emotions to you. I receive your love and validation as your child. I choose to live a life of faith and hope to be a beacon for you to every person I meet today.
Day 06: Lord, I ask you to move me into the fullness of your time. Strengthen me fully in your glory to be bold and confident in your purpose for me this very day. I will not back down or grow weary in the pursuit of Kingdom advancement.
Day 07: Lord, change my countenance to behold your goodness. Remind me of your faithfulness and your truth so I can live a life full of faith and not waver in my destiny. Make me courageous, strong and fully connected to you as I walk throughout my day.
Day 08: As I move in your goodness, I receive your abundance. I open my mouth to speak and prophesy those things to release the energy of life this very day. Peace is my portion, joy is my strength. My greatest victories are before me.
Day 09: Lord, bring me into rich fulfillment in all that I am and all that I accomplish for you and your Kingdom. Allow me to experience you in a new way this very day. Strengthen me to walk, talk and live a life pleasing to you!
Day 10: I believe that you are who you say you are and you will do what you say you will do. I stand believing my God is for me, he loves me, and I am victorious.
Day 11: I look back and remember how faithful you have been. Today, I look forward knowing you are able and willing to guide and direct me in all I do.
Day 12: Lord, I trust your goodness and serve on the basis of what is good and right. I want only your will and your ways for my life. I trust that your plan for my life is good.
Day 13: Lord, make known your ways so I can come into alignment with your timing to be launched into the fullness of time. I believe in your Word and your Spirit that lives inside me. I am redeemed and full of your power. I am victorious!
Day 14: Lord, thank you for being my shield, my Glory, and the lifter of my head. You hear me from your Holy hill, you sustain me and I will not fear. I put my trust in you, Lord, and you bring gladness to my heart.
Day 15: Lord, make me jealous & passionate for your purposes, laying down my life for your Kingdom advancement.
Day 16: Move me into your fullness; into all you have planned for me. Open me up to new experiences and new opportunities that expand my influence to advance your name!
Day 17: I commit to your will and ask for grace to steward my life, my time, my finances, and my health wisely. Lord, my desire is that I am trustworthy of your secrets and to execute your word with boldness and passion.
Day 18: As I recognize opportunities from you, I will step out in faith and expect a full return on my investment. I thank you, Lord that you can trust me as I trust you.
Day 19: I desire to hear your voice, know it and obey quickly. I want to seek you with all my heart and anticipate what you say.
Day 20: Lord, refresh, renew, and restore my soul that I may understand the power your love carries. Make me a steadfast pillar for your Kingdom allowing your voice to be louder than any other. Consume my very being with all of you and move mightily in all that I accomplish this day.
Day 21: Guard me against pride, dishonor, and disobedience. Allow me to maintain a proper reverence for your Word and the authority it has in my life.
Day 22: Let me live a God-conscious life, always giving proper attention and thanks to the one true King.
Day 23: Lord, I ask that every loose thought and unruly emotion be subject to your rule. I decree that I think like you, I talk like you, and I see like you. I want my life to be structured as one of a child of the Most High King.
Day 24: God, you are great. I have no lack in you, only potential. Thank you for making all grace abound toward me and that I will have abundance in all areas of my life as I seek you first and most.
Day 25: I acknowledge that you, Lord, are my source. All wealth, all increase and multiplication come from you. My heart is positioned to reap all that you desire me to have to fulfill the good works of your Kingdom.
Day 26: I live by faith, hope, and expectancy for His very best and highest for my life.
Day 27: In gratitude, humility, and love I give myself completely to you God–my heart, my mind, my will, and my emotions. Fill me up, Lord, with all of you so nothing else will deter me from your path, your purpose, and your destiny for my life.
Day 28: As my thoughts, desires, and purposes align with God’s Word and His timing, I finalize my decision and take immediate action. I will not allow the enemy to bring self-delusion, self-doubt, or fear in my pursuit of destiny fulfillment.
Day 29: By Faith, I walk out my day with patience to press on until your plan is accomplished. My desire is to do your will and have a deep inner assurance that you will fulfill your promises to me and through me.
Day 30: I decree strategies, opportunities, open doors, and new ideas to bring about Kingdom purpose. Every good and perfect gift comes from you. I also want to be a gift to my world.
Day 31: I decree my mission today is to bless, strengthen, and encourage those God places in my path!