Micah 6:8, “He has shown you, O man, what is good; And what does the Lord require of you But to do justly, To love mercy, And to walk humbly with your God? (NKJV)
John 10:10, “The thief’s purpose is to steal and kill and destroy. My purpose is to give them a rich and satisfying life.” (NLT)
1 John 4:17, “In this [union and fellowship with Him], love is completed and perfected with us, so that we may have confidence in the day of judgment [with assurance and boldness to face Him]; because as He is, so are we in this world.” (AMP)
1 Corinthians 6:19, “Don’t you realize that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, who lives in you and was given to you by God? You do not belong to yourself,” (NLT)
Isaiah 59:14-16, “So justice is driven back, and righteousness stands at a distance; truth has stumbled in the streets, honesty cannot enter. Truth is nowhere to be found, and whoever shuns evil becomes a prey. The Lord looked and was displeased that there was no justice. He saw that there was no one, he was appalled that there was no one to intervene; so his own arm achieved salvation for him, and his own righteousness sustained him.” (NIV)
- What are some practical ways that you can act justly, love mercy, and walk humbly with your God?
- According to this devotional, how can we become an instrument of justice?
- What do you think the connection is between justice, mercy, and humility?
- What is the significance of the Destiny Stone? Do you think self-service/seeking is contrary to kingdom culture? Why or why not?
- Why do you think God partners with us to bring His justice to earth?
Look for an opportunity today to use the power that you have for good.
Act Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly
by Pat Barrett
GOD SO LOVED
by WE THE KINGDOM
DO IT AGAIN / WITHOUT WORDS
By BETHEL MUSIC