Proverbs 4:20-24, “My son, give attention to my words; Incline your ear to my sayings. Do not let them depart from your eyes; Keep them in the midst of your heart; For they are life to those who find them, And health to all their flesh. Keep your heart with all diligence, For out of it spring the issues of life.” (NKJV)
Proverbs 18:14, “The spirit of a man will sustain him in sickness, But who can bear a broken spirit?” (NKJV)
Proverbs 12:18, “There is one who speaks like the piercings of a sword, But the tongue of the wise promotes health.” (NKJV)
- Have there been times when you neglected part of your whole being (spirit, soul, body)? What are the consequences of failing to care for your whole being?
- Why do you think our words reveal the condition of our heart? Have you ever had to check the condition of your heart? What were some of the indicators?
- What are some ways that you like to fill your heart with words of life?
- Find 3 statements of truth that you can rehearse every morning.
- Make it a part of your morning routine to read and say these truths.
SPIRIT OF THE LIVING GOD
by VERTICAL WORSHIP
by NATALIE GRANT
BUILD MY LIFE
By PAT BARRETT