Psalms 133:1, “Behold, how good and how pleasant it is. For brethren to dwell together in unity!” (NKJV)
1 Thessalonians 5:11, “Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.” (NIV)
John 17:22, “I have given them the glory you gave me, so they may be one as we are one.” (NLT)
Romans 5:5-6, “May God, who gives this patience and encouragement, help you live in complete harmony with each other, as is fitting for followers of Christ Jesus. Then all of you can join together with one voice, giving praise and glory to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.” (NLT)
Psalms 133:3, “It is like the dew of Hermon, Descending upon the mountains of Zion; For there the LORD commanded the blessing—Life forevermore.” (NKJV)
Ephesians 4:3, “Make every effort to keep the oneness of the Spirit in the bond of peace [each individual working together to make the whole successful].” (AMP)
- What are some of the benefits of unity?
- Why does unity require cultivation? What are some ways to cultivate it?
- In what ways is Christian unity a testimony to the world?
- What is the significance of God’s blessing on those who walk in unity?
- Why must unity begin with you?
Challenge yourself this week to cultivate unity with those around you.
Remember, unity begins with you.
MAKE US ONE
by JESUS CULTURE
UNITY IN THE SPIRIT
by NEW WINE
By HILLSONG UNITED