EP47: CREATED FOR CONNECTION
Genesis 2:18, “Now the LORD God said, “It is not good (beneficial) for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper [one who balances him—a counterpart who is] suitable and complementary for him.” (AMP)
Ephesians 4:16, “He makes the whole body fit together perfectly. As each part does its own special work, it helps the other parts grow, so that the whole body is healthy and growing and full of love.” (NLT)
Hebrews 10:25, “This is not the time to pull away and neglect meeting together, as some have formed the habit of doing, because we need each other! In fact, we should come together even more frequently, eager to encourage and urge each other onward as we anticipate that day dawning.” (TPT)
Proverbs 18:1, “He who [willfully] separates himself [from God and man] seeks his own desire, He quarrels against all sound wisdom.” (AMP)
1 John 1:7, “But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin.” (ESV)
- Why is the need for connection a part of our created design?
- Is it possible to fulfill our purpose outside of relational partnership? Why or why not?
- Since Adam had unlimited access to fellowship and the presence of God, why did God consider him “alone”?
- According to Ephesians 4:16, what is the purpose for our connection to the other members of the body of Christ?
- Why do you think the enemy wants to keep us isolated and disconnected?
- What is one of the ways you can know that you living under the influence of a lie?
Identify an area in your life where you have isolated yourself from the Body of Christ.
Take the risk to open up and invite in relational connection.
Resist the urge to walk in fear. Choose faith!
by HILLSONG WORSHIP
COME OUT OF THAT GRAVE
by BETHEL MUSIC
By ELEVATION WORSHIP
APPLE PODCASTS | GOOGLE PODCASTS | SPOTIFY | BREAKER | POCKET CASTS | RADIOPUBLIC | OVERCAST | STITCHER | RSS