Ephesians 4:27, “and do not give the devil a foothold.” (NIV)
Ephesians 4:27, “And do not give the devil an opportunity [to lead you into sin by holding a grudge, or nurturing anger, or harboring resentment, or cultivating bitterness].” (AMP)
Philippians 4:8, “So keep your thoughts continually fixed on all that is authentic and real, honorable and admirable, beautiful and respectful, pure and holy, merciful and kind. And fasten your thoughts on every glorious work of God, praising him always.” (TPT)
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18, “Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.” (NIV)
John 10:10, “The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.” (NIV)
Romans 15:13, “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.’ (NIV)
- Are there areas in your life where you are giving the enemy too much space? If so, what are some ways that you can take it back?
- Why is understanding space important to a victorious thought life?
- Why would it be useful to accurately assess your thought life? Name a few practical ways that you can evaluate your thought life?
- Think of a situation where you are struggling. What are some things you can begin to think on to drive out the enemy?
Commit yourself this week to assessing your thought life.
Things to take notice of during this time:
- Thoughts and patterns that dominate your thought life
- Thoughts that you would like to add or increase
If there are thoughts that are an open door to the enemy, ask the Holy Spirit to reveal His thoughts concerning that area of your life. After your time of assessment, commit to making the necessary changes with the help of the Holy Spirit.
by ELEVATION WORSHIP
by RED ROCKS WORSHIP
THERE IS A CLOUD
By ELEVATION WORSHIP