John 3:16, “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.” (NKJV)
John 10:10, “The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.” (NKJV)
James 1:16-17, “Do not be deceived, my beloved brethren. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning.” (NKJV)
John 4:13-17, “Jesus answered and said to her, “Whoever drinks of this water will thirst again, but whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst. But the water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life.” (NKJV)
Romans 8:17, “And since we are his true children, we qualify to share all his treasures, for indeed, we are heirs of God himself. And since we are joined to Christ, we also inherit all that he is and all that he has. We will experience being co-glorified with him provided that we accept his sufferings as our own.” (TPT)
- What is the definition for generosity given in this episode?
- The big lie that the enemy introduced into the minds of Adam and Even was that God was not enough and that He was withholding from them. Write down some areas in your life where this lie has tried to creep in and influence you and how it has affected you.
- Is God generous? If so, why is it important to believe that generosity is a part of God’s nature.
- Jesus tells us that you will know someone by the fruit that they produce in their lives. According to John 10:10, what are the fruits of the thief, our enemy? Why is it critical to make the distinction between the fruits of the enemy and our God?
- Why is a mentality of lack inconsistent with God’s nature?
- What do you believe is the root of the fear of giving?
This week, find something every day to be generous in, whether it is with your time, energy, gifting, finances, etc.
Write down the things God reveals to you in your giving.
GOOD, GOOD FATHER
by HOUSEFIRES FT. PAT BARRETT
LIVING IN THE OVERFLOW
by Charity Gayle & Joshua Sherman
BY RED ROCK WORSHIP