Colossians 2:6-7, “And now, just as you accepted Christ Jesus as your Lord, you must continue to follow him. Let your roots grow down into him, and let your lives be built on him. Then your faith will grow strong in the truth you were taught, and you will overflow with thankfulness.” (NLT)
John 10:27, “My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.” (NIV)
Joshua 5:12, “No manna appeared on the day they first ate from the crops of the land, and it was never seen again. So from that time on the Israelites ate from the crops of Canaan.” (NLT)
2 Corinthians 3:18, “But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.” (KJV)
ASSESS & ACTIVATE
- What are the two images that Paul paints to describe our relationship with Christ?
- In your own words, define spiritual consistency.
- If you were encouraging someone to be more consistent in their walk with God, what are some tips you would give them?
- Why do you think God allowed the Israelites to taste the Promised Land before He stopped sending manna to meet their need?
- Can you think of a time when God challenged your comfort level to take you to a new level of glory?
GLORY TO GLORY
by BETHEL MUSIC
FRESH WIND, FRESH FIRE
by MACK BROCK
THE MORE OF YOU I SEE
BY IRON BELL MUSIC