Romans 1:16-17, “For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek. For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written, “The just shall live by faith.” (NKJV)
Luke 17:5-6, “And the apostles said to the Lord, “Increase our faith. ”So the Lord said, “If you have faith as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree, ‘Be pulled up by the roots and be planted in the sea,’ and it would obey you.” (NKJV)
John 10:10, “The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.” (NKJV)
Colossians 3:16, “Let the message about Christ, in all its richness, fill your lives…” (NLT)
1 Corinthians 12:7, “But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to each one for the profit of all.” (NKJV)
Mark 11:21-22, “And Peter, remembering, said to Him, “Rabbi, look! The fig tree which You cursed has withered away.” So Jesus answered and said to them, “Have faith in God.” (NKJV)
John 5:19, “Then Jesus answered and said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, the Son can do nothing of Himself, but what He sees the Father do; for whatever He does, the Son also does in like manner.” (NKJV)
Galatians 5:22-23, “But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.” (NKJV)
Hebrews 11:1-2, “Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. For by it the elders obtained a good testimony.” (NKJV)
ASSESS & ACTIVATE
- What are the three main expressions of faith? Describe how each one has been revealed through your life at some point in time?
- Why is revelation important to walk out a lifestyle of faith?
- Remember: to live by faith is all-inclusive. What are some ways that you can put faith into practice in your daily life?
- What are three important truths that were pointed out in this episode about the gifts of the Spirit? (Reference: 1 Corinthians 12)
- What distinguishes the gift of faith from the other expressions of faith?
- The gift of faith is a portion of God given to us for a specific moment and circumstance. Is it better to have a large quantity of faith or to have a small amount that is quality? Explain your answer?
- What are some of the differences between a gift of the Spirit and the fruit of the Spirit presented in this episode?
- How is faith as a fruit manifested in our lives?
- How are all the expressions of faith interwoven together?
Father, my faith will increase as You are revealed in my life. I ask that You would open my eyes to see, open my ears to hear, and soften my heart to receive the seed of your Word. Jesus, You have called me to live a life that only You can provide. It is a life that is abundant and overflowing. Let this truth fill my life with all of Your richness so that I may be testimony of it. I ask for Your grace so that I can be a tangible expression of faith: living by faith, demonstrating the gift of faith, and representing the fruit of faith. All of these are only possible through You. I choose to plant my life in Yours and live confidently in Your Word and ways.
by HILLSONG UNITED
FAITH & WONDER
by Meredith Andrews
GOD OF REVIVAL
BY BETHEL MUSIC