The idea of being “put in your place” has always carried a condescending connotation of being confined and constrained to a particular role. We believe, however, that it’s time for that phrase to be turned on its head. For centuries, women have been put down and held back as culture has limited half the population from taking their rightful place in history, in leadership, and in ministry. Today it is time for the truth!
In this empowering and provoking teaching, we invite both men and women to explore the role of women in the church, in culture, in marriage, and as powerful and necessary leaders in today’s society.
- Debunking the anti-women in leadership myth.
- Confronting the fear of usurping authority.
- Are powerful women more open to Jezebel tendencies?
- What about the ban on teaching and speaking? (1 Cor. 14:34, 1 Tim. 2:12-14)
- Biblical protocol for marriage partnership and Kingdom dominion
- Plus more!
This free eCourse is taught by Dr. Melodye Hilton.