Luke 10:25-37: [the lawyer tests Jesus/the Parable of the Good Samaritan]
Luke 11:37-46: [Jesus rebukes the experts of the Law]
James 1:21-27: [be doers of the word and not hearers only]
Isaiah 58:1-12: [the fast that I have chosen]
**Extra Credit: Leviticus 19:9-18, 33-37: [the way of a holy people]
- Do you believe there is a difference between religion and having a relationship with God? If so, what are the differences?
- Explain why faith and works should never be separated. (James 1:21-27)
- How would others say they see your faith in action?
- In what ways has God’s Word (either written or in prayer) been influencing your faith-life?
- Where have I been defining my righteousness apart from God lately? Take a moment to ask Holy Spirit. Write down what He says and allow Him to speak to you in those areas. Ask God what gift He is giving you in this season to be a blessing to those around you.
LOSING MY RELIGION
by LAUREN DAIGLE
A MILLION LIFETIMES
by RIVER VALLEY WORSHIP
POUR ME OUT
By BRANDON LAKE